Our Search For Budding Baker of the Year 2018 has launched!
We are delighted to announce the launch of our campaign to find the first ever ‘ Young Budding Baker of the Year’ which opens for entry for 16 – 18 year olds from 23rd May 2018.
Our Head Baker Jason Jobling, who has been with us for an incredible 26 years, is helping to lead the search with the help of baking star Martha Collison to recruit ‘wannabe winners’.
HOW TO ENTER
We are looking for a 16-18 year old with a passion for craft bakery in 7 regions across the UK. Know someone that fits the bill? Then what are you waiting for! Nominate them in the form below.
The overall winner will win:
- A behind the scenes tour at Warrens Bakery along with a masterclass from Master Baker, Jason Jobling
- Involvement in the development of a brand-new bake to be sold across Warrens Bakery’s stores
- A meet & greet with baking star, Martha Collison
- A year’s supply of bakes
- A baking course at their local cookery school
- Flights to Cornwall with a 2 night stay for them and a nominated adult
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!
We will be shortlisting 7 winners from each of our regions to come to a ‘Teach the Craft’ event with Jason Jobling. We’ll whittle down the final winner here, and all our shortlisted applicants will get a goody bag of Warrens Bakery bakes to take away with them.