Corona Virus (COVID-19)
As a business, the health and wellbeing of both our customers and our team is always our top priority. Here are the steps that we are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have worked with our in store teams to put the following precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Ensuring all of our staff understand about virus prevention
- Ensuring that everyone washes their hands properly and frequently
- Regular and more frequent cleaning in high contact areas
- Providing hand sanitizer to all customers and staff
- Signs around the shops to remind people to wash their hands
- Service with a smile (but no hand shakes)!
We also ask that:
- You do not bring in refillable cups at this time, for hygiene reasons.
- Where possible, please use contactless to pay for your item
- Please try to respect the 2m gap between yourself and other customers and staff
In line with government guidance, we are continuing to operate as usual. We will continue to keep in touch with you and follow official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully.
Our thoughts go out to anyone who has been personally impacted, and we hope that you and your families are safe and well.