How to cook your frozen pasties
Here are some guidelines on how to cook your frozen Pasty or Savoury at home.
For a lovely golden colour, you can egg wash your Pasty or Savoury before it goes in the oven (but not the Vegan ones!)
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 °C (Gas mark 5)
- Put a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and then lay out the Pasties evenly with a good space between them – you don’t want them kissing!
- [Optional] Whisk an egg and paint the Pasties with the mixture
- Put the tray in the centre of the oven for 40 – 45 mins (Fan assisted), or 45 – 50 mins (Non-fan assisted)
- If you think it’s ready, put a knife or skewer through the top of the Pasty, then pull it out and feel the skewer, to check that the Pasty is piping hot all the way through.
*For Giant Steak Pasties, you may need to leave them in the oven for an hour.
Slices & Lattices, Sausage Rolls, Vegan Rolls, Turnovers, Meat Patties
Follow the above instructions but cook for 25 – 30 mins (Fan assisted) or 30 – 35 mins (Non-fan assisted).