Fixed Term Part Time Sales Assistant – Tavistock
Our bakery shop in Tavistock requires a Fixed Term Part Time Sales Assistant. You’ll work under the direction of the shop Manager serving and selling to customers, checking, rotating and handling stock and ensuring records and company image are maintained at all times .
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
This is a Part Time Vacancy working weekends aswell as week days for approximately 3 days a week. You must be fully flexible. The hours may be more or less depending on the requirements of the business. We are looking for someone 18 years of age and over due to lone working.
Up to £8.21 per hour.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 788 538 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Boswedden Road, St Just Penzance Cornwall TR19 7JP
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application direct to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference number Tavistock/Sales when applying.
Closing date: 31st May 2019