Full Time Store Manager – Bodmin
We are looking to recruit an experienced and friendly Manager to join our busy store in Bodmin. As well as meeting, greeting and serving our customers with the care and attention we’re renown for, you’ll be checking, rotating and handling stock, merchandising windows in store and even freshly baking some of our goods as well as managing the team.
Duties will include:
- Over see the daily operations of the shop
- Manage hiring, performance, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities of the team
- Set plans in place to achieve commercial targets for, sales, standards, people and costs
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the stop is functional and presentable
- Champion stock availability and product quality
- Ensure the store team are safe, motivated and trained
- Ensuring stock disciplines are carried out such as ordering, stock counts merchandising and stock rotation
- Role model the best customer service experience on the high street
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
Great customer service is at the heart of what we do, so you’ll need to love working in a customer facing environment. You need to be fully flexible over 7 days and available to work weekends. We are looking for a real team player to help guide the team.
Salary: £17,000 per annum.
To Apply: If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 788 538 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Boswedden Road, St Just Penzance Cornwall TR19 7JP
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting manager/Bodmin
Closing date: 5th February 2019