Full time (weekends on a rota)
Our retail shop at Trago Mills, Newton Abbot requires a permanent full time store manager. You will be part of a store team that thrives on serving and selling affordable, fresh, locally sourced products to our customers.
This is a permanent job and you will also be required to work weekends. Your salary will be £23,000 – £27,000 per annum based on experience (plus shop incentives) No evenings or split shifts, free tea and coffee throughout your shift and 50% employee discount for lunch (whilst on shift) plus 33% staff discount. Uniform provided.
Warrens Bakery at Trago Mills is one of our top 5 sales sites with an established team of sales assistants. We have a busy footfall and operate 7 days a week.
Do you have ambition to lead a team and make a real difference ?
Do you want to give impeccable customer service to every customer, every day at every sale ?
Can you inspire a team to want to be the best ?
We want to hear from you.
Duties will include:
• Over see the daily operations of the shop and report to Area Manager
• Manage hiring, performance, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities of the team
• Set plans in place to achieve commercial targets for sales, standards, people and costs
• Conduct regular audits to ensure the stop is functional and presentable
• Champion stock availability and product quality
• Ensure the store team are safe, motivated and trained
• Ensuring stock disciplines are carried out such as ordering, stock counts, merchandising and stock rotation
• Role model the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
Great customer service is at the heart of what we do, so you’ll need to love working in a customer facing environment. You need to be fully flexible over 7 days and available to work weekends. We are looking for a real team player to help guide the team.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809.
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options:
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Ocean House, Lower Quay, Gweek, Helston TR12 6UD
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference Trago when applying.