Part or Full Time Wholesale Manager – Cornish Sea Salt UK
Due to our continuing growth, we are now looking to recruit an UK Wholesale National Account Manager.
At the Cornish Sea Salt Company we hand harvest our pure and natural sea salt straight from the waters off Cornwall’s Lizard Peninsula.
Since our launch 11 years ago, Cornish Sea Salt™ is recognised as the fastest growing sea salt brand in the sector with national distribution amongst all major UK multiple grocers. Sales have also been growing rapidly in other sectors including manufacturing, foodservice and export. We are now selling to 30 countries worldwide.
One of the key areas we need to exploit better is UK wholesale. This is quite a diverse sector from the small sub £1 million regional wholesaler to the likes of large buying groups. Foodservice is another very important strategic path for us to exploit. .
The role in summary:
• Identify and engage with key wholesalers in the UK with the aim of making CSS the chefs product of choice
• Understand and manage existing accounts to fulfil their potential with existing and new customers
• Developing market data for customers to help influence their sales strategy
• To identify and develop new opportunities
• To hit all KPIs set in line with the annual budget, margin and personal objectives
• Development and implementation of promotional activities and material to drive sales
• Attending UK/International Trade/Consumer shows on behalf of CSS and customers
• Actively engage in developing the company’s strategic plans
• Reporting weekly and quarterly to the Directors on sales and sales pipeline
The ideal candidate would need to live in Cornwall/Devon as the Head office is in Gweek in Helston Cornwall. The successful candidate must have a full drivers licence for this role as a reasonable amount of travel is to be expected. Travel/car allowance is provided. You will report directly to the Director of Sales for Provenance Brands.
£30,000 – £35,000 Full Time Equivalent per annum
How to apply:
Send your CV or application directly to [email protected]
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 788 538 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Boswedden Road, St Just Penzance Cornwall TR19 7JP
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Expires 28th March 2019