Part Time Fixed Term Retail Assistant Foodie – Tregenna St Ives
Warrens Retail have around 40 Retail shops Nationwide. Warrens are also part of the Provenance Brands group, which give our employees the prospect of a diverse and rewarding career path.
Our retail shop in St Ives requires a part time fixed term retail assistant. You will be part of a store team that thrives on serving and selling affordable fresh locally sourced products to our customers.
This is a part time fixed term job, with flexible hours, you will be required to work weekends, up to £8.91 per hour (plus shop incentives) no evenings or split shifts, free tea and coffee throughout your shift and 50% employee discount plus friends and family additional 33% discount. Uniform provided. Lunch time is our busiest trading period so availability over this period is key.
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Hours: This is a part time fixed term position. You must be available to work weekends. You will need to be fully flexible over 7 days a week and available to work over lunchtime which is our busiest trading period.
Pay: Up to £8.91 per hour.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Ocean House, Lower Quay, Gweek, Helston TR12 6UD
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference Tregenna when applying.
Expires: 16th April 2021