Part Time Fixed Term Retail Assistant Foodie – Trago Mills Newton Abbot Devon
Warrens have around 40 Retail shops. Warrens Retail are also part of the Provenance Brands group, which gives our employees the prospect of a diverse and rewarding career path.
Our retail shop in the Trago Mills Site at Newton Abbot Devon requires a part time fixed term retail assistant. You will be part of a store team that thrives on serving and selling affordable fresh locally sourced products to our customers.
This is a fixed term part time job. The shop is open 7 days a week so you will be required to work flexibly over the 7 days and be available for weekend working. You will be required to work approximately 3 days a week. You will be earning up to £8.91 per hour (plus shop incentives) No evenings or split shifts, free tea and coffee throughout your shift and 50% employee discount plus friends and family additional 33% discount. Uniform provided. Lunch time is our busiest trading period so availability over this period is key.
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Hours – This is a fixed term part time vacancy. You must be fully flexible and available to work flexibly over 7 days. The hours may be flexible depending on the requirements of the business and will include weekend work. You must be available to work over lunchtime as this is our busiest trading period.
Up to £8.91 per hour.
How to apply: If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Ocean House, Lower Quay, Gweek, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 6UD.
3. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application direct to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference Trago when applying.
Closing date: 16th April 2021