16 hours a week over 3 days
Our retail shop in Gammon Walk Barnstaple requires a part time permanent retail assistant. You will be part of a store team that thrives on serving and selling affordable fresh locally sourced products to our customers.
You will be required to work approximately 16 hours a week over 3 days. Our store trading times are 8am – 5pm and we open 7 days a week. There is no evening working. You must be available to work over the weekend and over lunchtime which is our key period of trading.
What’s in it for me?
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Up to £8.91 per hour.
Warrens have around 40 Retail shops. Warrens Retail are also part of the Provenance Brands group, which gives our employees the prospect of a diverse and rewarding career path. We are a business that has operated throughout COVID proudly serving our local communities and as key workers we will continue to provide this service.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809.
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Ocean House, Lower Quay, Gweek, Helston TR12 6UD
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference Gammon when applying.
Expires: 30th September 2021