16 - 20 hours a week over 4 days
Our retail shops in Newquay require 2 part time permanent term retail assistants.
You will be part of a store team that thrives on serving and selling affordable fresh locally sourced products to our customers. We are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to offer exceptional customer service every time.
You will be required to work approximately 16 – 20 hours a week over 4 days. There will be more hours available over the summer period. You must be available to work weekends and over lunchtime as this is our key period of trading.
You must be available to work over the weekends and over lunchtime which is our key period of trading.
What’s in it for me?
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Up to £8.91 per hour.
Warrens have around 40 Retail shops. Warrens Retail are also part of the Provenance Brands group, which gives our employees the prospect of a diverse and rewarding career path. We are a business that has operated throughout COVID proudly serving our local communities and as key workers we will continue to provide this service.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Ocean House, Lower Quay, Gweek, Helston TR12 6UD
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference Newquay when applying.
Expires: 6th August 2021