Warrens have around 40 Retail shops. Warrens Retail are also part of the Provenance Brands group, which gives our employees the prospect of a diverse and rewarding career path. We are a business that has operated throughout COVID proudly serving our local communities and as key workers we will continue to provide this service.
Our retail shops in Newquay require 2 part time permanent weekend retail assistants.
You will be required to work 12 – 16 hours over the weekend. There will be an opportunity to get more hours over the summer period should you wish to have extra. You must be available to work weekends and be available to work over the busy lunchtime as this is our key period for trading.
We are looking for real team players. We can offer as few or as many hours as you can like. You must be confident with serving and selling our lovely products to our customers
You must be available to work over the weekends and over lunchtime which is our key period of trading.
What’s in it for me?
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Up to £8.91 per hour.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809 or email [email protected].uk.
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Ocean House, Lower Quay, Gweek, Helston TR12 6UD
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference Newquay when applying.
Expires: 25th June 2021