Part Time Sales Assistant – Threemilestone, Truro
As the UK’s top craft bakery and the World’s oldest pasty maker, we are devoted to baking. Nothing makes us happier than using fresh ingredients, trialling recipes and rolling out new products to our customers. Warrens Bakery have around 60 Retail shops that span across Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Wales with a growing franchise portfolio Nationwide.
Our bakery shop in Threemilestone Truro requires a Part Time Sales Assistant. You’ll work under the direction of the shop Manager serving and selling to customers, checking, rotating and handling stock and ensuring records and company image are maintained at all times.
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Hours: This is a part time position working approximately 12- 20 hours a week over 3 or 4 days. You must be available to work weekends. You will need to be fully flexible over 7 days a week.
Pay: Up to £8.21 per hour.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 788 538 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Boswedden Road, St Just Penzance Cornwall TR19 7JP
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] quoting vacancy reference number Yeovil when applying.
Expires: 6th October 2019