Part Time Team Member – Cullompton
As the UK’s top craft bakery and the World’s oldest pasty maker, we are devoted to baking. Nothing makes us happier than using fresh ingredients, trialling recipes and rolling out new products to our customers. Warrens Bakery have around 60 Retail shops with a growing franchise portfolio Nationwide. Warrens Bakery are also part of the Provenance Brands group, which give our employees the prospect of a diverse and rewarding career path.
Our bakery shop in Cullompton requires a Part time team member. You will be part of a store team that thrives on serving and selling affordable fresh locally sourced products to our customers.
This is a permanent job, with flexible hours, you will be required to work weekends, the salary is £8.21 per hour (plus shop incentives) no evenings or split shifts, free tea and coffee throughout your shift and 50% employee discount plus friends and family additional 33% discount. Uniform provided. You will be a key holder so you must be 18 years old and over. There is free on site parking available.
Duties will include:
• Create the best customer service experience on the high street
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and food safety
• Bake off products as required
• Advising & serving customers
• Processing payments
• Assisting customers with product knowledge
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
• Promoting shop loyalty cards or special offers
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Full training will be provided, previous experience in retail or a similar role is a bonus.
Hours: This is a part time position working approximately 12 – 16 hours a week over 3 or 4 days. You must be available to work weekends. You will need to be fully flexible over 7 days a week. You need to have your own transport due to the location of the store.
Pay: £8.21 per hour.
How to apply:
If you require any further support with understanding or applying to this application please call the Human Resources team on 01736 786809 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to apply for any of our vacancies you can use the following options
1. Come in person to one of our shops
2. Send your application to our head office, Boswedden Road, St Just Penzance Cornwall TR19 7JP
3. Visit our web site, www.warrensbakery.co.uk
4. Email our HR team, [email protected]
Alternatively you can send your CV or application directly to [email protected] including a vacancy reference of Cullompton when applying.
Expires: 4th March 2020